Expressions of interest are open to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people for the National Indigenous Music Awards First Nations Leadership Group.
This is an exciting opportunity for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people working or associated with the Indigenous music industry to provide advice to the NIMA Team on matters related to the NIMA’s.
The FNLG meet 4 times during the year to achieve the following
- to support the NIMA Team on strategies to improve the planning, coordination and operation of the NIMA’s;
- to assist in the nomination process, particularly for the Hall of Fame category;
- to advise on program and activities in relation to the NIMA;
- to promote and advocate the awards to the sector and their communities
- identify gaps within the awards and provide advice on how to support the awards to keep elevating each year
For more information please find Terms of Reference HERE
If you have any questions about the role please email email@example.com
Or if you are interested please fill out your Expression of Interest HERE!